Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mobile crochet becomes Hook Therapy

Should I be worried? Found myself sitting outside the boy's school at pick-up, with hook in hand. Also know I'm going to take some with me to the festival next week.

Hooking on the move
Life at home can be a little tense, with number one child approaching 13 (behaving 15 sometimes) I often find myself needing to escape. Immersing myself in a complex pattern helps.

With this in mind, and having read Attic24 Lucy's post about hooking with her daughter, I'm going to try and teach my gal, working on the theory that doing something together may open up some closing channels between us. Hook therapy!

Tonight is the night, a friend is having a baby and I've found an amigurumi pattern, Booba from Menwy which I think she'd eventually be able to complete....which us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment