Monday, August 6, 2012

Initial ideas

Well it's London 2012, and I'm watching the velodrome action on the Beeb, fantastic. I have been busy creating this morning, finally doing some 'housekeeping' updating my GiftWrappedandGorgeous boutique. As my last post stated, it's mainly Christmas stuff, but other designs are popping into my head. Once that creative flow starts, sometimes it's hard to stop, which probably explains my insomnia last night. Seriously, 3 hours lost because my brain was working through designs, I should have got up and got busy!
Illuminated Initial Art
Crochet Christmas Bauble Card

Crochet Christmas Baubles (set of 6) 
Folky Bauble Christmas Card (set of 4)

Nordic Stocking Christmas Card (set of 4)

Partridge in a Pear Tree Christmas Card (set of 4)

Scandinavian Reindeer Christmas Card (set of 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment